Qualified Landscape Architect/Designer
We are a progressive Malvern-based team with a strong passion for cultivating beautiful garden spaces for our clients. We are renowned for our high-end residential projects. Having been established for over 10 years, we are gearing up for our next influx of projects and growth phase and on the hunt for our newest talent to join our team.
Our new team member must have a horticultural background and be an experienced Design professional who can show proficiency in both hard and soft contemporary design.
The successful applicant will assist with the development of design and technical documentation as well as allow you to utilise your horticultural experience in getting design creative
Your new role will be to work as part of a small team and contribute to all stages of the design process including, briefing, concept, documentation and presentation to clients.
The successful applicant will have:
- Accredited qualification in Landscape Design or Landscape Architecture
- Excellent skills in design and graphics
- Proficiency in preparing landscape concept plans, design and construction documentation with the ability to present creative solutions to site constraints
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm and a willingness to learn
- Knowledge in Vectorworks design software and Google Sketch Up will be an advantage
- Minimum 5 years experience
This is an ideal opportunity to assist us in refining the softscape selections we use for a more impacted contemporary design where plants are the hero.
Our culture is friendly; we seek a team player, who enjoys the industry and wants a long-term position with us. If this sounds of interest to you, then we’d love to hear from you ..
Please forward your resume to email@example.com and we will be in touch.